Slow response of plant species richness to habitat loss and fragmentation
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 72–77, January 2006
How to Cite
Helm, A., Hanski, I. and Pärtel, M. (2006), Slow response of plant species richness to habitat loss and fragmentation. Ecology Letters, 9: 72–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00841.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Editor, Shahid Naeem Manuscript received 15 July 2005 First decision made 17 August 2005 Manuscript accepted 9 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!