Regional enrichment of local assemblages is robust to variation in local productivity, abiotic gradients, and heterogeneity
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 95–102, February 2006
How to Cite
Freestone, A. L. and Harrison, S. (2006), Regional enrichment of local assemblages is robust to variation in local productivity, abiotic gradients, and heterogeneity. Ecology Letters, 9: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00849.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Editor, Diane Srivastava Manuscript received 25 July 2005 First decision made 2 September 2005 Second decision made 22 September 2005 Manuscript accepted 30 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!