Conventional functional classification schemes underestimate the relationship with ecosystem functioning
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 111–120, February 2006
How to Cite
Wright, J. P., Naeem, S., Hector, A., Lehman, C., Reich, P. B., Schmid, B. and Tilman, D. (2006), Conventional functional classification schemes underestimate the relationship with ecosystem functioning. Ecology Letters, 9: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00850.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 27 June 2005 First decision made 5 August 2005 Second decision made 3 October 2005 Manuscript accepted 5 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!