Conventional functional classification schemes underestimate the relationship with ecosystem functioning
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 111–120, February 2006
How to Cite
Wright, J. P., Naeem, S., Hector, A., Lehman, C., Reich, P. B., Schmid, B. and Tilman, D. (2006), Conventional functional classification schemes underestimate the relationship with ecosystem functioning. Ecology Letters, 9: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00850.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 27 June 2005 First decision made 5 August 2005 Second decision made 3 October 2005 Manuscript accepted 5 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!