Present address: Andrew R. Dyer, Department of Biology and Geology, University of South Carolina-Aiken, Aiken, SC 29801, USA
Quantitative partitioning of regional and local processes shaping regional diversity patterns
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 121–128, February 2006
How to Cite
Rajaniemi, T. K., Goldberg, D. E., Turkington, R. and Dyer, A. R. (2006), Quantitative partitioning of regional and local processes shaping regional diversity patterns. Ecology Letters, 9: 121–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00855.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Editor, James B. Grace Manuscript received 9 May 2005 First decision made 16 June 2005 Second decision made 17 August 2005 Manuscript accepted 6 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!