Ecological resistance, seed density and their interactions determine patterns of invasion in a California coastal grassland
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 160–170, February 2006
How to Cite
Thomsen, M. A., D'Antonio, C. M., Suttle, K. B. and Sousa, W. P. (2006), Ecological resistance, seed density and their interactions determine patterns of invasion in a California coastal grassland. Ecology Letters, 9: 160–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00857.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Editor, Jessica Gurevitch Manuscript received 13 June 2005 First decision made 25 July 2005 Second decision made 1 October 2005 Manuscript accepted 19 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!