Present address: Paul Doughty, Western Australian Museum, Perth, 6000 WA, Australia
Can non-directional male mating preferences facilitate honest female ornamentation?
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 179–184, February 2006
How to Cite
Chenoweth, S. F., Doughty, P. and Kokko, H. (2006), Can non-directional male mating preferences facilitate honest female ornamentation?. Ecology Letters, 9: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00867.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Editor, Jacob Koella Manuscript received 8 August 2005 First decision made 15 September 2005 Manuscript accepted 2 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!