Early Cambrian food webs on a trophic knife-edge? A hypothesis and preliminary data from a modern stromatolite-based ecosystem
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 295–303, March 2006
How to Cite
Elser, J. J., Watts, J., Schampel, J. H. and Farmer, J. (2006), Early Cambrian food webs on a trophic knife-edge? A hypothesis and preliminary data from a modern stromatolite-based ecosystem. Ecology Letters, 9: 295–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00873.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 26 September 2005 First decision made 28 September 2005 Manuscript accepted 15 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!