How many freshwater diatoms are pH specialists? A response to Pither & Aarssen (2005)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
© 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages E1–E5, April 2006
How to Cite
Telford, R. J., Vandvik, V. and Birks, H. J. B. (2006), How many freshwater diatoms are pH specialists? A response to . Ecology Letters, 9: E1–E5. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00875.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 11 October 2005 First decision made 3 November 2005 Manuscript accepted 16 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!