Insect predators affect plant resistance via density- and trait-mediated indirect interactions
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 338–346, March 2006
How to Cite
Griffin, C. A. M. and Thaler, J. S. (2006), Insect predators affect plant resistance via density- and trait-mediated indirect interactions. Ecology Letters, 9: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2005.00880.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Editor, Ted Turlings Manuscript received 11 August 2005 First decision made 12 September 2005 Second decision made 30 October 2005 Manuscript accepted 1 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!