Minimum viable population sizes and global extinction risk are unrelated
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
© 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 375–382, April 2006
How to Cite
Brook, B. W., Traill, L. W. and Bradshaw, C. J. A. (2006), Minimum viable population sizes and global extinction risk are unrelated. Ecology Letters, 9: 375–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00883.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Editor, Mark Schwartz Manuscript received 28 September 2005 First decision made 4 November 2005 Manuscript accepted 13 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!