Early onset of secondary extinctions in ecological communities following the loss of top predators
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
© 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 435–442, April 2006
How to Cite
Borrvall, C. and Ebenman, B. (2006), Early onset of secondary extinctions in ecological communities following the loss of top predators. Ecology Letters, 9: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00893.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Editor, Peter Morin Manuscript received 19 December 2005 Manuscript accepted 5 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!