Biological control agents elevate hantavirus by subsidizing deer mouse populations
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
© 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS. No claim to original US government works
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 443–450, April 2006
How to Cite
Pearson, D. E. and Callaway, R. M. (2006), Biological control agents elevate hantavirus by subsidizing deer mouse populations. Ecology Letters, 9: 443–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00896.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2006
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 6 December 2005 First decision made 15 December 2005 Manuscript accepted 11 January 2006 Fast track submitted and reviewed
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!