Differential support of lake food webs by three types of terrestrial organic carbon
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 558–568, May 2006
How to Cite
Cole, J. J., Carpenter, S. R., Pace, M. L., Van de Bogert, M. C., Kitchell, J. L. and Hodgson, J. R. (2006), Differential support of lake food webs by three types of terrestrial organic carbon. Ecology Letters, 9: 558–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00898.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Editor, George Hurtt Manuscript received 30 August 2005 First decision made 11 October 2005 Second decision made 22 December 2005 Manuscript accepted 11 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!