Testing metabolic ecology theory for allometric scaling of tree size, growth and mortality in tropical forests
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 575–588, May 2006
How to Cite
Muller-Landau, H. C., Condit, R. S., Chave, J., Thomas, S. C., Bohlman, S. A., Bunyavejchewin, S., Davies, S., Foster, R., Gunatilleke, S., Gunatilleke, N., Harms, K. E., Hart, T., Hubbell, S. P., Itoh, A., Kassim, A. R., LaFrankie, J. V., Lee, H. S., Losos, E., Makana, J.-R., Ohkubo, T., Sukumar, R., Sun, I.-F., Nur Supardi, M. N., Tan, S., Thompson, J., Valencia, R., Muñoz, G. V., Wills, C., Yamakura, T., Chuyong, G., Dattaraja, H. S., Esufali, S., Hall, P., Hernandez, C., Kenfack, D., Kiratiprayoon, S., Suresh, H. S., Thomas, D., Vallejo, M. I. and Ashton, P. (2006), Testing metabolic ecology theory for allometric scaling of tree size, growth and mortality in tropical forests. Ecology Letters, 9: 575–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00904.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 18 November 2005 First decision made 23 December 2005 Manuscript accepted 23 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!