The promise and the potential consequences of the global transport of mycorrhizal fungal inoculum
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 501–515, May 2006
How to Cite
Schwartz, M. W., Hoeksema, J. D., Gehring, C. A., Johnson, N. C., Klironomos, J. N., Abbott, L. K. and Pringle, A. (2006), The promise and the potential consequences of the global transport of mycorrhizal fungal inoculum. Ecology Letters, 9: 501–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00910.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Editor, Peter Thrall Manuscript received 30 September 2005 First decision made 3 November 2005 Second decision made 5 December 2005 Manuscript accepted 19 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!