Threshold elemental ratios of carbon and phosphorus in aquatic consumers
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 774–779, July 2006
How to Cite
Frost, P. C., Benstead, J. P., Cross, W. F., Hillebrand, H., Larson, J. H., Xenopoulos, M. A. and Yoshida, T. (2006), Threshold elemental ratios of carbon and phosphorus in aquatic consumers. Ecology Letters, 9: 774–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00919.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2006
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 6 January 2006 First decision made 17 January 2006 Manuscript accepted 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!