Do biotic interactions shape both sides of the humped-back model of species richness in plant communities?
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 767–773, July 2006
How to Cite
Michalet, R., Brooker, R. W., Cavieres, L. A., Kikvidze, Z., Lortie, C. J., Pugnaire, F. I., Valiente-Banuet, A. and Callaway, R. M. (2006), Do biotic interactions shape both sides of the humped-back model of species richness in plant communities?. Ecology Letters, 9: 767–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00935.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Editor, David Wardle Manuscript received 28 November 2005 First decision made 7 January 2006 Second decision made 1 March 2006 Manuscript accepted 4 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!