Assessing latitudinal gradients in speciation rates and biodiversity at the global scale
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 947–954, August 2006
How to Cite
Allen, A. P. and Gillooly, J. F. (2006), Assessing latitudinal gradients in speciation rates and biodiversity at the global scale. Ecology Letters, 9: 947–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00946.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Editor, Craig Moritz Manuscript received 22 February 2006 First decision made 1 April 2006 Second decision made 19 May 2006 Manuscript accepted 25 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!