Ectomycorrhizal colonization slows root decomposition: the post-mortem fungal legacy
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 955–959, August 2006
How to Cite
Adam Langley, J., Chapman, S. K. and Hungate, B. A. (2006), Ectomycorrhizal colonization slows root decomposition: the post-mortem fungal legacy. Ecology Letters, 9: 955–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00948.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Editor, David Wardle Manuscript received 30 March 2006 First decision made 27 April 2006 Manuscript accepted 29 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!