The effect of population structure on the adaptive radiation of microbial populations evolving in spatially structured environments
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1041–1048, September 2006
How to Cite
Habets, M. G. J. L., Rozen, D. E., Hoekstra, R. F. and de Visser, J. A. G. M. (2006), The effect of population structure on the adaptive radiation of microbial populations evolving in spatially structured environments. Ecology Letters, 9: 1041–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00955.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Editor, Paul Rainey Manuscript received 16 May 2006 Manuscript accepted 26 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!