Present address: M. G. Gardner, School of Biological Sciences, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia
Host propagation permits extreme local adaptation in a social parasite of ants
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1032–1040, September 2006
How to Cite
Schönrogge, K., Gardner, M. G., Elmes, G. W., Napper, E. K. V., Simcox, D. J., Wardlaw, J. C., Breen, J., Barr, B., Knapp, J. J., Pickett, J. A. and Thomas, J. A. (2006), Host propagation permits extreme local adaptation in a social parasite of ants. Ecology Letters, 9: 1032–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00957.x
Present address: J. J. Knapp, University of Bristol, Senate House, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol BS8 1TH, UK
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
- Editor, Ross Crozier Manuscript received 21 March 2006 First decision made 24 April 2006 Second decision made 7 June 2006 Third decision made 22 June 2006 Manuscript accepted 23 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!