Ecosystem productivity can be predicted from potential relative growth rate and species abundance
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1061–1067, September 2006
How to Cite
Vile, D., Shipley, B. and Garnier, E. (2006), Ecosystem productivity can be predicted from potential relative growth rate and species abundance. Ecology Letters, 9: 1061–1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00958.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Editor, Josep Penuelas Manuscript received 24 April 2006 First decision made 28 May 2006 Second decision made 19 June 2006 Manuscript accepted 28 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!