Decoupling the direct and indirect effects of nitrogen deposition on ecosystem function
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1015–1024, September 2006
How to Cite
Manning, P., Newington, J. E., Robson, H. R., Saunders, M., Eggers, T., Bradford, M. A., Bardgett, R. D., Bonkowski, M., Ellis, R. J., Gange, A. C., Grayston, S. J., Kandeler, E., Marhan, S., Reid, E., Tscherko, D., Godfray, H. C. J. and Rees, M. (2006), Decoupling the direct and indirect effects of nitrogen deposition on ecosystem function. Ecology Letters, 9: 1015–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00959.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 6 June 2006 First decision made 8 June 2006 Manuscript accepted 16 June 2006 Fast-track submitted and reviewed
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!