Multiple risk reduction mechanisms: can dormancy substitute for dispersal?
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1106–1114, October 2006
How to Cite
Snyder, R. E. (2006), Multiple risk reduction mechanisms: can dormancy substitute for dispersal?. Ecology Letters, 9: 1106–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00962.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 2 June 2006 First decision made 10 July 2006 Second decision made 18 July 2006 Manuscript accepted 24 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!