Resource availability controls fungal diversity across a plant diversity gradient
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1127–1135, October 2006
How to Cite
Waldrop, M. P., Zak, D. R., Blackwood, C. B., Curtis, C. D. and Tilman, D. (2006), Resource availability controls fungal diversity across a plant diversity gradient. Ecology Letters, 9: 1127–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00965.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Editor, Marcel Holyoak Manuscript received 6 March 2006 First decision made 13 April 2006 Second decision made 17 June 2006 Third decision made 26 July 2006 Manuscript accepted 29 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!