Predation on mutualists can reduce the strength of trophic cascades
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1173–1178, November 2006
How to Cite
Knight, T. M., Chase, J. M., Hillebrand, H. and Holt, R. D. (2006), Predation on mutualists can reduce the strength of trophic cascades. Ecology Letters, 9: 1173–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00967.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Editor, Oswald Schmitz Manuscript received 30 March 2006 First decision made 4 May 2006 Manuscript accepted 3 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!