Weed evolution after crop gene introgression: greater survival and fecundity of hybrids in a new environment
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1198–1209, November 2006
How to Cite
Campbell, L. G., Snow, A. A. and Ridley, C. E. (2006), Weed evolution after crop gene introgression: greater survival and fecundity of hybrids in a new environment. Ecology Letters, 9: 1198–1209. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00974.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 23 May 2006 First decision made 29 June 2006 Manuscript accepted 21 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!