Allometric scaling enhances stability in complex food webs
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1228–1236, November 2006
How to Cite
Brose, U., Williams, R. J. and Martinez, N. D. (2006), Allometric scaling enhances stability in complex food webs. Ecology Letters, 9: 1228–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00978.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2006
- Editor, Michael Hochberg Manuscript received 18 July 2006 First decision made 17 August 2006 Manuscript accepted 31 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!