Habitat effects on the relative importance of trait- and density-mediated indirect interactions
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1245–1252, November 2006
How to Cite
Trussell, G. C., Ewanchuk, P. J. and Matassa, C. M. (2006), Habitat effects on the relative importance of trait- and density-mediated indirect interactions. Ecology Letters, 9: 1245–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00981.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Editor, Oswald Schmitz Manuscript received 13 June 2006 First decision made 18 July 2006 Manuscript accepted 4 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!