Energy, range dynamics and global species richness patterns: reconciling mid-domain effects and environmental determinants of avian diversity
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1308–1320, December 2006
How to Cite
Storch, D., Davies, R. G., Zajíček, S., Orme, C. D. L., Olson, V., Thomas, G. H., Ding, T.-S., Rasmussen, P. C., Ridgely, R. S., Bennett, P. M., Blackburn, T. M., Owens, I. P. F. and Gaston, K. J. (2006), Energy, range dynamics and global species richness patterns: reconciling mid-domain effects and environmental determinants of avian diversity. Ecology Letters, 9: 1308–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00984.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Editor, Howard Cornell Manuscript received 5 June 2006 First decision made 17 July 2006 Second decision made 29 August 2006 Manuscript accepted 12 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!