Sensitivity of the population growth rate to demographic variability within and between phases of the disturbance cycle
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1331–1341, December 2006
How to Cite
Morris, W. F., Tuljapurkar, S., Haridas, C. V., Menges, E. S., Horvitz, C. C. and Pfister, C. A. (2006), Sensitivity of the population growth rate to demographic variability within and between phases of the disturbance cycle. Ecology Letters, 9: 1331–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00988.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Editor, Tim Benton Manuscript received 19 July 2006 First decision made 16 August 2006 Manuscript accepted 22 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!