Does complementary resource use enhance ecosystem functioning? A model of light competition in plant communities
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 54–62, January 2007
How to Cite
Yachi, S. and Loreau, M. (2007), Does complementary resource use enhance ecosystem functioning? A model of light competition in plant communities. Ecology Letters, 10: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.00994.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Editor, Priyanga Amarasekare Manuscript received 11 August 2006 First decision made 19 September 2006 Second decision made 18 October 2006 Manuscript accepted 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!