A trait-based approach to community assembly: partitioning of species trait values into within- and among-community components
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 135–145, February 2007
How to Cite
Ackerly, D. D. and Cornwell, W. K. (2007), A trait-based approach to community assembly: partitioning of species trait values into within- and among-community components. Ecology Letters, 10: 135–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.01006.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Editor, Thomas Crist Manuscript received 5 July 2006 First decision made 15 August 2006 Second decision 25 October 2006 Accepted 27 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!