These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evolution and persistence of obligate mutualists and exploiters: competition for partners and evolutionary immunization
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 115–126, February 2007
How to Cite
Ferrière, R., Gauduchon, M. and Bronstein, J. L. (2007), Evolution and persistence of obligate mutualists and exploiters: competition for partners and evolutionary immunization. Ecology Letters, 10: 115–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.01008.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Editor, Peter Thrall Manuscript received 21 August 2006 First decision made 20 September 2006 Manuscript accepted 8 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!