Diversity–stability relationship varies with latitude in zooplankton
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 127–134, February 2007
How to Cite
Shurin, J. B., Arnott, S. E., Hillebrand, H., Longmuir, A., Pinel-Alloul, B., Winder, M. and Yan, N. D. (2007), Diversity–stability relationship varies with latitude in zooplankton. Ecology Letters, 10: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2006.01009.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Editor, Howard Cornell Manuscript received 16 November 2006 Manuscript accepted 23 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!