Present address: Section of Ecology, Behavior and Evolution, Division of Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA.
On the experimental evolution of specialization and diversity in heterogeneous environments
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 272–281, April 2007
How to Cite
Jasmin, J.-N. and Kassen, R. (2007), On the experimental evolution of specialization and diversity in heterogeneous environments. Ecology Letters, 10: 272–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01021.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Editor, James Grover Manuscript received 14 November 2006 First decision made 21 December 2006 Second decision made 12 January 2007 Manuscript accepted 19 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!