Present address: Ministry of the Environment, PO Box 35, FIN-00023 Government, Finland.
Colourful coexistence of red and green picocyanobacteria in lakes and seas
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 290–298, April 2007
How to Cite
Stomp, M., Huisman, J., Vörös, L., Pick, F. R., Laamanen, M., Haverkamp, T. and Stal, L. J. (2007), Colourful coexistence of red and green picocyanobacteria in lakes and seas. Ecology Letters, 10: 290–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01026.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 18 December 2006 First decision made 16 January 2007 Manuscript accepted 1 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!