Present address: Ministry of the Environment, PO Box 35, FIN-00023 Government, Finland.
Colourful coexistence of red and green picocyanobacteria in lakes and seas
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 290–298, April 2007
How to Cite
Stomp, M., Huisman, J., Vörös, L., Pick, F. R., Laamanen, M., Haverkamp, T. and Stal, L. J. (2007), Colourful coexistence of red and green picocyanobacteria in lakes and seas. Ecology Letters, 10: 290–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01026.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
- Editor, Gregor Fussmann Manuscript received 18 December 2006 First decision made 16 January 2007 Manuscript accepted 1 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!