A strong species–area relationship for eukaryotic soil microbes: island size matters for ectomycorrhizal fungi
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 470–480, June 2007
How to Cite
Peay, K. G., Bruns, T. D., Kennedy, P. G., Bergemann, S. E. and Garbelotto, M. (2007), A strong species–area relationship for eukaryotic soil microbes: island size matters for ectomycorrhizal fungi. Ecology Letters, 10: 470–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01035.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Editor, Helmut Hillebrand Manuscript received 16 January 2007 First decision made 22 February 2007 Manuscript accepted 8 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!