Scales of association: hierarchical linear models and the measurement of ecological systems
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 437–452, June 2007
How to Cite
McMahon, S. M. and Diez, J. M. (2007), Scales of association: hierarchical linear models and the measurement of ecological systems. Ecology Letters, 10: 437–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01036.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
- Editor, Marti Anderson Manuscript received 7 December 2006 First decision made 11 January 2007 Second decision made 19 February 2007 Manuscript accepted 1 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!