Four decades of opposing natural and human-induced artificial selection acting on Windermere pike (Esox lucius)
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 512–521, June 2007
How to Cite
Carlson, S. M., Edeline, E., Asbjørn Vøllestad, L., Haugen, Thrond. O., Winfield, I. J., Fletcher, J. M., Ben James, J. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2007), Four decades of opposing natural and human-induced artificial selection acting on Windermere pike (Esox lucius). Ecology Letters, 10: 512–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01046.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Editor, Ian Owens Manuscript received 26 November 2006 First decision made 4 January 2007 Manuscript accepted 4 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!