Four decades of opposing natural and human-induced artificial selection acting on Windermere pike (Esox lucius)
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 512–521, June 2007
How to Cite
Carlson, S. M., Edeline, E., Asbjørn Vøllestad, L., Haugen, Thrond. O., Winfield, I. J., Fletcher, J. M., Ben James, J. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2007), Four decades of opposing natural and human-induced artificial selection acting on Windermere pike (Esox lucius). Ecology Letters, 10: 512–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01046.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
- Editor, Ian Owens Manuscript received 26 November 2006 First decision made 4 January 2007 Manuscript accepted 4 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!