The effects of immigration and environmental variability on the persistence of an inferior competitor
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 574–585, July 2007
How to Cite
Long, Z. T., Petchey, O. L. and Holt, R. D. (2007), The effects of immigration and environmental variability on the persistence of an inferior competitor. Ecology Letters, 10: 574–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01049.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Editor, Jan Bengtsson Manuscript received 29 January 2007 First decision made 8 March 2007 Manuscript accepted 5 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!