Species–area relationships from a spatially explicit neutral model in an infinite landscape
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 586–595, July 2007
How to Cite
Rosindell, J. and Cornell, S. J. (2007), Species–area relationships from a spatially explicit neutral model in an infinite landscape. Ecology Letters, 10: 586–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01050.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Editor, Fangliang He Manuscript received 8 December 2006 Manuscript accepted 5 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!