A neutral sampling formula for multiple samples and an ‘exact’ test of neutrality
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 608–618, July 2007
How to Cite
Etienne, R. S. (2007), A neutral sampling formula for multiple samples and an ‘exact’ test of neutrality. Ecology Letters, 10: 608–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01052.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
- Editor, Kevin Gross Manuscript received 11 January 2007 First decision made 14 February 2007 Second decision made 28 March 2007 Manuscript accepted 11 April 2007
Vol. 12, Issue 4, 367, Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!