Present address: US Geological Survey, Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA.
Landscape heterogeneity shapes predation in a newly restored predator–prey system
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 690–700, August 2007
How to Cite
Kauffman, M. J., Varley, N., Smith, D. W., Stahler, D. R., MacNulty, D. R. and Boyce, M. S. (2007), Landscape heterogeneity shapes predation in a newly restored predator–prey system. Ecology Letters, 10: 690–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01059.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Editor, John Fryxell Manuscript received 14 February 2007 First decision made 23 March 2007 Manuscript accepted 24 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!