Incorporating dispersal distance into the disperser effectiveness framework: frugivorous birds provide complementary dispersal to plants in a patchy environment
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 718–728, August 2007
How to Cite
Spiegel, O. and Nathan, R. (2007), Incorporating dispersal distance into the disperser effectiveness framework: frugivorous birds provide complementary dispersal to plants in a patchy environment. Ecology Letters, 10: 718–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01062.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Editor, Marcel Rejmanek Manuscript received 26 February 2007 First decision made 28 March 2007 Manuscript accepted 6 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!