The underestimated importance of belowground carbon input for forest soil animal food webs
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 729–736, August 2007
How to Cite
Pollierer, M. M., Langel, R., Körner, C., Maraun, M. and Scheu, S. (2007), The underestimated importance of belowground carbon input for forest soil animal food webs. Ecology Letters, 10: 729–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01064.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2007
- Editor, George Hurtt Manuscript received 19 March 2007 First decision made 24 April 2007 Manuscript accepted 8 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!