Adaptive social and maternal induction of antipredator dorsal patterns in a lizard with alternative social strategies
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 798–808, September 2007
How to Cite
Lancaster, L. T., McAdam, A. G., Wingfield, J. C. and Sinervo, B. R. (2007), Adaptive social and maternal induction of antipredator dorsal patterns in a lizard with alternative social strategies. Ecology Letters, 10: 798–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2007.01069.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2007
- Editor, Joan Strassmann Manuscript received 23 February 2007 First decision made 4 April 2007 Second decision made 2 May 2007 Manuscript accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!